Azure Stack Hub
Azure Stack Hub is an extension of Azure that provides a way to run apps in an on-premises environment and deliver Azure services in your datacenter. With a consistent cloud platform, organizations can confidently make technology decisions based on business requirements, rather than business decisions based on technology limitations.
Following are key features of Azure Stack Hub.
- Self-service portal (identical to public Azure Portal)
- Marketplace (customizable)
- PaaS (shared DB, Azure App Services, Azure Functions)
- Compatible with public Azure – hybrid cloud
- Multi-tenancy (using Azure AD, connected mode only)
- Purpose built appliance (quick to deploy)
- Single point of contact for support
- PAYG billing (connected mode only)
New features and PaaS Services are added on a continuous basis.