You can visit our website without disclosing your identity or disclose any of your personal information, but if you want to register into client area you will need to provide identifying information about you and contact details.
We use the personal information you provide to us in:
- Logins and authentication process to our system
- Fill your online order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Improve our website
- Research and analysis
Sahara Net may set and access Sahara Net cookies on your computer. We may also set and access device identifiers which could include IP address, user agent information (browser version, OS type and version), and device provided identifiers. Once you log into Sahara Net website on your device, Sahara Net may recognize your device to provide you with a personalized experience, independent of your device settings.
Information sharing and disclosure
Sahara Net does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies, except to share your information when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- Provide products or services you've requested from third parties.
- When you choose to pay your invoice by third party payment gateway.
- We may disclose your personal information if we asked so under applicable law or by order of a court or similar order to be submitted to the government or the authorities on the implementation of the existing law.
Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any major changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account). We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.