How important is it to move the Saudi domain to Sahara Net?
There are more than 84 million registered domains around the world, and in the midst of so many we at Sahara Net will know how to take care of your ranges because we have leading experience in this field.
If your current domain provider doesn't offer you the prices, support and service you need, and you just want to merge your property or see that it's time for a change, we can help.
Our goal is to simplify the transfer process as much as possible so you can focus on the most important things in your life.
What are the steps to move your Saudi domain to Sahara Net?
What distinguishes the transfer of your Saudi domain to Sahara Net?
- Via Sahara Net, please click on the cloud computing page - Saudi Domain - Domain Registration
- Make sure that the required domain is available and that an account is registered on site
- The form is then filled out and the required documents are attached
- A domain administrative coordinator is identified and verified by text message and email.
- After payment, domain eligibility will be verified within 24 hours if the domains (com.sa, sa., net.sa,pub.sa.) and in the case of domains (sch.sa, med.sa,org.sa,.edu.sa) the domain must be approved by the Saudi Network Information Center.
To register a new domain, official documents supporting domain name registration must be attached to one of the following documents:
- The commercial Register.
- A brand.
- License from an accredited government side.
- Certificate of agency registration
- National identity/residence of personal domains.
You can pay through the following payment methods:
- Credit card
Your domain transfer takes place without affecting your services.
Your domains are easily controlled by your account via the following link: